Save, Carry, and Retrieve
The AD-1688 weighing data logger is a handheld device that lets you collect weighing data without connecting the balance or scale to a PC!
- Dual Interface – An RS-232C interface to import weighing data from an A&D balance or scale and a USB interface to export the data to a PC (no driver software is required)
- Large Memory – Approx. 5,000 weighing data sets (in the A&D standard format) can be stored
- Internal Clock – The date and time the data is saved is stored in data
- Highly Portable – Small size and IP65 dust and waterproof (with the casing over)
- No Battery Required – Receives power supply directly from a balance, scale or PC
The AD-8118C is a universal printer designed for connection with indicators, scales and electronic balances.
It employs dot-matrix impact printing enabling better readability and longer print durability.
This printer can directly output current input received via a current loop (channel 1 only) and display gross weight, net weight and tare on respective displays by connecting it with 3 external displays.
- Date and time printing function (built-in calendar/clock)
- Cumulative memory function (Memory stored even if the power supply is switched off.)
- Internal battery provides calendar/clock and cumulative memory function back-up for approx. 10 years.
- Cumulative/statistical calculation functions by code/input channel
- Print modes* : Random, Dump, Interval, and Batch
- Print format modification function using the operation keys (in the random print mode)
- Connectable to external displays (up to 3 devices) with a current loop output (channel 1 only)
- Up to 4 data output devices including indicators (AD-8118C-02 required) can be connected to a single
- Receives input signal via a current loop (maximum length of approx. 100m) or RS-232C (maximum length of approx. 15m)
AD-81287 Compact Printer for Balances & Scales
- Easy setting and operation with a numeric keypad and LCD display
- Built-in calendar and clock for printing date and time at any time
- Sends re-zero and weighing data request commands to the balance/scale
- Clear and visible dot matrix printing, which also enables long-term preservation of the printed records
- Compact and lightweight for portability and installation anywhere
- Interval printing mode for printing weighing data at set intervals
- Chart printing mode for printing time-series variations of weighing data
- Dump printing mode to receive and print GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output from the balance/scale
- Performs and prints the results of statistical calculation including standard deviation
- Prints an ID number set for the printer at any time
- Dust-free paper (AX-PP173-S) available for use in clean rooms
- Two types of RS-232C cables (D-Sub 25P and D-Sub 9P) provided as standard to connect to balances/scales with different interfaces*
- Receives a print, paper feed, print statistical calculation results, print total, re-zero, or weighing data request command from the optional foot switch (AX-SW128)
Multiple balances and scales can be connected to a PLC, HMI and PC Two selectable communication protocols (Modbus-RTU, Command mode) Up to a maximum of 31 sets can be connected to a PLC or PC Din rail mounting type
Connectable weighing instruments:
Weighing module – AD-4212A, AD-4212B, AD-4212C, AD-4212D
Analytical balance – BM, HR, HR-A, HR-i, HR-AZ, GH, GR
*Precision balance – EJ, EJ-B, FX-i , FZ-i, GX, GX-A, GX-K, GF, GF-A, GF-K, GP
Compact balance – EK-i, EK-L, EW-i
Scale – FG, HV-C, HV-CP, HV-G, HW-C, HW-CP, HW-G
Scale – HV-CWP, HW-WP, SC, SE, SW
Counting scale – FC-i, HC-i, FS-i
* The AD-8551R can be powered by the AD-4212C, AD-4212D, FX-i, FZ-i, GX-A, GF-A, HR-A, and HR-AZ.
A power supply is required when connecting the AD-8551R to other models.
* The AD-8551R can be connected to the AD-4212C and AD-4212D with a standard accessory cable.
Other models require an optional cable.
* Please refer to the instruction manual for details on the connection method.