AND Advanced-Level Analytical/Precision Balances – Apollo GX-AE/GX-A/GF-A Series
- Impact Shock Detection (ISD) that provides feedback to prevent damage to the weight sensor*
- Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) that enables precision management without using an external weight*
- Flow Rate Display (FRD) that makes calculating and recording flow rates easier and more accurate
- High-speed weighing with stabilization in 1.5 to 2 seconds for the 0.0001 g readability models and 1 second for the 0.001/0.01/0.1 g readability models**
- Built-in fanless ionizer with Quick Ion technology and external IR switch (GX-AE)
- Large and detachable, antistatic glass breeze break with a transparent evaporated metal coating for the 0.0001 g readability models
- Automatic minimum weight calculation with either ECL or an actual, external weight
- Adjustable response characteristics to help cope with the effect of drafts and vibrations
- Multiple weighing units: mg, g, oz, lb, lb-oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, SG, and a user-programmable unit for conversion applications (either tl, tol or N can be added upon request)***
- Tare memory function that saves the tare value in non-volatile memory
- Density determination function (optional density determination kits available for the 0.0001/0.001 g readability models)
**Excludes the 1,620 g × 0.001 g and 10,200 g × 0.01 g models, with a typical stabilization time of 1.5 seconds.
***mg is for the 0.0001 g readability models only while lb and lb-oz are for the 0.001/0.01/0.1 g readability models only.