RADWAG Moisture Analytical MA 3Y
Moisture analyzer is a laboratory measuring instrument intended to determine relative moisture content in samples of different substances. MA 3Y features 5,7″ LCD colour touch panel which provides new possibilities of instrument’s operation and presenting measurement results. It features extended databases containing programmable drying modes related to the database of samples. MA 3Y series enables printing and exporting charts presented on its display to a BMP file.
Highlights of moisture analyzer MA 3Y series:
- Accuracy of moisture content readout 0,0001%
- Heating components: halogen, IR emitter or a heater in metal housing,
- Graphic presentation of drying result, charts: Δm, %M, %D, %R,
- Drying profiles: standard, mild, step, quick
- Finish mode: AUTO 1 – 5, manual, automatic, time defined
- Database of drying procedures: ~1000 records for each data type
- Database of samples
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0; 4IN / 4OUT; RS 232; Ethernet 10/100Mbit.