Multifunction Weighing Indicator with Field Bus Support
The AD-4402 combines a small body with a large display and excellent weighing sequence functions.
The AD-4402 can be used with various factory devices with its support for field bus (CC-Link, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS), Modbus, serial, parallel, analog output and relay output.
- Large Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) with 18mm characters on main display
- Sub display shows weight, raw material, setpoint, cumulative value, code name, and error message, etc. on the same screen.
- Waterproof front panel (IP-65 compliant)
- Preprogrammed with normal-batching and loss-in-weight sequences
- Batch-time/discharge-time monitoring and supplementary flow function
- Mixing function – one unit can mix multiple materials
- Sequence functions for filling and mixing
- High-speed sampling at 100 times/sec enables swift response to weight changes
- Memory function
- Stores 100 data values of both raw materials and recipe codes
- Configurable Control I/O: 11 Input nodes, 11 Output nodes
- Standard RS-485, Current Loop Output (for connection to A&D peripheral devices)
- Optional Items
RS-232C, RS-422/485, Relay Output, Parallel BCD Output, Analog Output (4-20mA)
- Field bus Can connect to CC-Link, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS (optional)
Digital Calibration Function
Supports all power sources
- AC100 to 240V (switching-mode power supply) DC 24V model also available (AD-4402D)