AND Entry-Level Precision Balances – EJ Series
- High resolution (1/120,000 – 1/310,000) load cell as the weight sensor
- Breeze break with anti-static coating (for EJ-54D2/123/303)
- Adjustable response characteristics to help cope with the effect of drafts and vibrations
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, SG (either tl or tol can be added upon request, and lb is not available with EJ-54D2/123/303)
- Density determination function and an optional density determination kit (for EJ-123/303 only)
- Security slot in the rear of the balance to accommodate an anti-theft lock
RADWAG PS.R2 Precision Balances
PS.R2 series balances represent a new standard of precision balances. They feature a new, readable LCD display which allows a clearer presentation of the weighing result. Besides, the display has a new text information line allowing to show additional messages and data, e.g. product name or tare value.
New PS.R2 balances, like previously designed PS series balances, have pans in two possible dimensions: 128×128 mm or 195×195 mm. balances with a smaller pan have a draft shield. The balance precision and the measurement accuracy is assured by automatic internal adjustment, which takes into consideration
temperature changes and time flow.
PS.R2 balances feature several communication interfaces: 2 x RS 232, type A USB, type B USB and optional WiFi. The housing is made of plastic, and the pan is made of stainless steel. The balances have a possibility to weigh products out of the pan (under hook weighing) – the load hangs under the pan.
DATABASES IN R SERIES BALANCES – The information system is based on 5 databases, which allows for several users to work with several products databases, and the registered weighing results can be subject to further analysis.
Quick access to information – Direct access to functions and databases is possible from the level of keyboard.
ALIBI memory – The used ALIBI memory is a data secure area and allows to record up to 100 000 weighment records. It ensures security of constant data register in the long time period.