The AD-8118C is a universal printer designed for connection with indicators, scales and electronic balances.
It employs dot-matrix impact printing enabling better readability and longer print durability.
This printer can directly output current input received via a current loop (channel 1 only) and display gross weight, net weight and tare on respective displays by connecting it with 3 external displays.
- Date and time printing function (built-in calendar/clock)
- Cumulative memory function (Memory stored even if the power supply is switched off.)
- Internal battery provides calendar/clock and cumulative memory function back-up for approx. 10 years.
- Cumulative/statistical calculation functions by code/input channel
- Print modes* : Random, Dump, Interval, and Batch
- Print format modification function using the operation keys (in the random print mode)
- Connectable to external displays (up to 3 devices) with a current loop output (channel 1 only)
- Up to 4 data output devices including indicators (AD-8118C-02 required) can be connected to a single
- Receives input signal via a current loop (maximum length of approx. 100m) or RS-232C (maximum length of approx. 15m)