AND Weighing Indicator AD-4401A
Basic Weighing Indicator
The AD-4401A has a compact body, high-end A/D converter and versatile functions, including batch-weighing control and check weighing.
The AD-4401A is suitable for a wide range of applications, from hopper and packer scales to check-weighing scales.
As a new feature the AD-4401A now is equipped with a High Performance Digital Filter (HPDF). In situations where vibration must be removed, it provides high accuracy as well as high-speed response.
The AD-4401A is highly compatibility with the old AD-4401 model allowing for easy replacement of any old AD-4401 devices. Easily replaceable
- The size, color and methods of operation and control panel installation of the AD-4401A remains the same as the AD-4401.
- Interface connectors retain compatibility so even when updating from AD-4401 to AD-4401A previously connected devices can continue to be used without changing any connectors.
- Functions have been added but the default settings remain identical to the AD-4401.
- 13mm high characters for the main display and 7mm high characters for the sub display.
- The front panel is structured to be waterproof (IP-65 compliant).
- Pre-programmed with normal-batching and loss-in-weight sequences
- Batch-time/Discharge-time monitoring, Supplementary flow function
- Check-weighing mode (5 levels)
- Standard, Configurable Control I/O: Input 6, Output 8
- Standard 20mA Current Loop (for use with A&D peripheral devices)
- Optional Items
RS-232C, RS-422/485, Parallel BCD Output, Analog Output (4-20mA)
Digital Calibration Function
- AC100 to 240V
- HPDF (High Performance Digital Filter)
- Modbus-RTU (required option RS-422/485)